Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crusin' Cary Bike Night

Crusin' Cary is a summer cruise night held every Wednesday in Cary, IL. Each week has a different theme announced in advance HERE. I was digging through some old photos and on July 15 2009 the theme was motorcycles.  There are usually several bikes parked by the Tracks Bar but there was a great turnout for the bike night. Here are some of the pics I grabbed, I tried to guess the makes and models but comment if I screwed any up.

This was my favorite bike of the show and it was at most of the Crusin' Cary shows I made it to.
 Custom 1975 Kawasaki Z1 red with orange ghost flames
  Custom 1975 Kawasaki Z1 red with orange ghost flames

 
  Custom 1975 Kawasaki Z1 red with orange ghost flames



 Mandatory Kawasaki ZR550 Zephyr Shots
 Mandatory Kawasaki ZR550 Zephyr Shots

A nice Honda Dream 305

 A vintage Harley with sidecar.
 Norton Commando
Triumph



 Custom??
Customized offroad/dualsport/enduro?  The owner said he had handmade several parts but I can't remember anything else.
 BSA
 BSA
 Comment and tell me what this is.
A Zundapp
 Nice Suzuki GS1100 with a pretty bizarre color scheme
 BSA roundup
 Flathead Harley Springer
 Honda Evolution CB200T next to a CBR600RR
  Honda Evolution CB200T next to a CBR600RR
BMW GS

2 comments:

  1. The black and white bike above the Zundapp is a Harley Sprint. It was built by Aermacchi in Italy. In 1960, Harley bought a 50% interest of the company's motorcyle division. Harley bought the rest in 1974. Harley sold the business to Cagiva in 1978.

    ReplyDelete